Backlink is very important to increase the search engine ranking of your blog or website. Today you will know how to get a high quality DA95 Dofollow Backlink from Facebook. If you have a little bit of information about SEO, you must know that Google’s search results run on the basis of quality backlink. If your blog or website gets backlink from the high-quality sites, then the search result of each post will start coming up. You always pay attention to quality over quantity. Even if you make less backlink, whatever you create it is a good quality.
Google first gave Google Page Rank as the quality of the sites. This rank ranged from 0 to 10. The more the person is, the better it is. If you get the dofollow backlink from a high DA site, then your search performance will increase significantly. Always stay away from bad links. So in the same way today I’ll tell you how to get a dofollow link from Facebook. Because, this is a DA95 website and its domain authority is very high.
How to Receive High Quality DA95 Dofollow Backlink from Facebook?
This method is very simple and for this you do not need any technical skill. Just have a Facebook account and page. If you have all these, then follow the steps given below.
1) Login to your Facebook account first.
2) Now visit this site at dashboard.statichtmlapp.com. This online tool helps you add a new tab to your Facebook page. Through this you can add HTML content.
3) Now this will ask you for permission for your Facebook account. Once you give permission, you will have to choose a Facebook page, in which you want to insert HTML content.
4) Now click on “Edit tabs on this page”.
5) In the next page you have to click on the “Add a new tab” button.
6) Here you have to fill the details of the new tab like Tab name, Image Text, Text color. Then click on “Add tab now”.
7) You will get a message of success and your new tab will open in Facebook.
8) Here you have to click on the “Set up tab” button.
9) Then you will see a section to add HTML. Here you have to paste the given code below. Replace the url and anchor text. The more content you can put into it your backlink will look as natural.
<a href=”https://AnalyzerIT.com” target=”_blank”> AnalyzerIT </a>
10) Once everything is done, click on the “Save & Publish” button.
Now your site has been added to Facebook and you will get a high quality dofollow backlink from there. With this increasing your site’s SEO and authority you will also get lots of traffic from the search engine. If you have some problems, do not forget to comment below.