- Acceptance of Terms. Your access to and use of the AnalyzerIT website (www. AnalyzerIT.com), referred to herein as “the Website”, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting these terms and conditions contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website and may be subject to civil or criminal penalties as set forth in the jurisdiction of England.
- Advice. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. All users agree to hold harmless AnalyzerIT and the website for any content displayed or decisions made on behalf of the website viewers.
- Changes to the Website. AnalyzerIT reserves the right to:
a) Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that AnalyzerIT shall not be held liable to you for any such change or removal, or any subsequent hardships therefrom; and
b) Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
4. Links to Third Party Websites. The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights of the Website and its content (including without limitation; the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to AnalyzerIT or otherwise used by AnalyzerIT as permitted by law.
- By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content solely for personal use and that you will not re-use or repackage any content for commercial purposes. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Limitation of Liability.
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, AnalyzerIT will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation; loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
- AnalyzerIT makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or its supporting server are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of AnalyzerIT for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of AnalyzerIT or that of its employees or agents. More about disclaimer click here.
- Deliverables. Once a service has been paid for, that service will commence immediately. Clients will receive communication within 24 hours from the client manager responsible for managing their account. The client manager will provide a direct email address and telephone, which can be used to contact him/her during normal business hours. All items purchased are solely intangible services and not physical goods. The service is provided online and nothing is provided in a tangible manner to the client.
- No Fixed Contract. AnalyzerIT operates on a monthly agreement. Clients are not committed to a fixed contract with AnalyzerIT. Each client reserves the right to cancel at any time by cancelling the automatic payment subscription via PayPal or credit card. All paying clients are subject to a 30 day notice prior to cancellation. Clients agree to give our team 30 days’ notice in the event that they wish to cancel and after this period, they are free to stop receiving services.
- Refund Policy. All payments made to AnalyzerIT are final and no refunds will be given. Payments are always made at the beginning of the month and are applied to that month of service. If services are cancelled anytime during the month, the payment made will stand and no prorated refund will be made. If you feel that you are not happy with the service, you can email us at info@AnalyzerIT.com and our team will give your request special consideration. All decisions made by AnalyzerIT are final.
- Automatic Payment Policy. Clients that subscribe to the service with a PayPal recurring payment are responsible to cancel this payment. AnalyzerIT is not responsible to cancel recurring payments. Clients can do this by logging in to PayPal, finding the active subscription and cancelling the automatic payment. Payments are processed by PayPal and AnalyzerIT has no control or authority to cancel payments taken from client accounts on behalf of PayPal.
- Removal of Our Work. If you, as the client, do not pay any outstanding amounts owed, whether it be for the current month or the notice period, AnalyzerIT has the right to remove any work completed on behalf of the client carried out during the period where both companies worked together.
- Cancellation Policy. Clients have the right to cancel services at any time and for any reason. To cancel payments to AnalyzerIT, please ensure that you cancel the subscription with PayPal. Most clients sign up to a monthly subscription with PayPal and it is the client’s responsibility to cancel this subscription. Please login to PayPal.com and find the active subscription and click cancel. Payments are processed by PayPal and AnalyzerIT has no control or authority to cancel payments taken from client accounts on behalf of PayPal.
- Indemnity. Clients agree to indemnify and hold harmless AnalyzerIT and its employees, agents, and/or subcontractors from and against any liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs or other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against AnalyzerIT arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of the use of this Website.
- Severance. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court system. Infringement may result in civil or criminal action and penalties in the ruling jurisdiction of England.